Check out our new website!
If you’ve not already noticed (and shame on you if you haven’t!): we have a new website!
After weeks struggling to get the last bugs out, it’s finally up and live! Not only does it have a new look and feel (including a new logo!), we have added some extra features:
- we have a new navigation feature that enables you to search the different sectors more quickly and easily,
- each report now contains a discussion tool ‘disuqs’ which allows you to talk about the scores of your favorite brands with others. Aldo, if you have a question or comment about a brand, you can complete this discussion field and we’ll try our best to come back to you!
- the homepage now gives you a much clearer overview of what is being discussed via Twitter and Facebook. You can also sign up to our newsletter at the top of the homepage to stay up-to-date about the latest news on sustainability and consumer brands,
- our brand ranking scores are now expressed A – E to better distinguish the front runners from the laggards. ‘A’ rated brands = buy with confidence, ‘D’ rated brands = leave it on the shelf, but don’t forget to give those brands a poke! (You can see the significance of all the scores here).
- and finally, you can now poke a brand from each score report via twitter or email, making it much easier to Look, Compare, Buy and Poke a brand.
We are very pleased with our new website and we hope you are too!